Hi,

I am developing a new application and need help utilizing task queues.

Here is the problem: when I startup my application locally and insert tasks
into the default task queue, they fail to be invoked with a 405 status code,
with the following error message showing up in my log displayed in Eclipse.

   Web hook at http://0.0.0.0:8888/tasks/kmlnotification returned status
code 405.  Rescheduling...

What do I need to do to get past the 405 errors?

My initial concern is the 0.0.0.0 in the URL, which the google app engine
chooses to use on its own. When I manually test an alternate URL using the
loopback ip, http://127.0.0.1/tasks/kmlnotification, I can access the URL
from the web browser with no error. So the /tasks/kmlnotification URL is
accessible using 127.0.0.1 though not on the 0.0.0.0 IP address used by the
app engine. Is 0.0.0.0 the appropriate IP address for web hook invocation?

I am using the default queue and have no role restrictions in my
configurations. My platform: Java 1.6/App Engine 1.4.3/Eclipse 3.6/Mac OS X
10.6.6

Thanks,
Amar