Hi guys,

I was playing with Play Framework and Objectify, then I hit this
problem. Whenever I add @Cached to any entity, the entity can't be
put.
The detail is here:
http://groups.google.com/group/objectify-appengine/browse_thread/thread/de298fe07741cd53

Jeff Schnitzer suggested me to try executing plain
SystemProperty.environment.value() in my Play code. And it indeed
throws:

Internal Server Error (500) for request GET /

Execution exception (In /app/controllers/Application.java around line
14)
NullPointerException occured : Name is null

play.exceptions.JavaExecutionException: Name is null
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invoke(ActionInvoker.java:228)
        at Invocation.HTTP Request(Play!)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null
        at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:236)
        at com.google.appengine.api.utils.SystemProperty$Environment
$Value.valueOf(SystemProperty.java:70)
        at com.google.appengine.api.utils.SystemProperty
$Environment.value(SystemProperty.java:91)
        at controllers.Application.index(Application.java:14)
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invokeWithContinuation(ActionInvoker.java:
541)
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invoke(ActionInvoker.java:499)
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invokeControllerMethod(ActionInvoker.java:
475)
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invokeControllerMethod(ActionInvoker.java:
470)
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invoke(ActionInvoker.java:158)
        ... 1 more

I want to submit this to Play community, but I think it's more to GAE.
Or should I post this there?