Hi,

I have an app for which I enabled login via google accounts with the user
api. I proceeded following the documentation, in particular I provide the
logout link created by userService.createLogoutURL() to the user.

The (big!) problem is that when users click on this link, they don't only
get signed out of our app, but out of their google account entirely, i.e.
gmail, google docs, and everything else that uses this account.

Is there a way to avoid this behavior? I really cannot release our app like
that, people are going to fry me.

Cheers,
hst