OK Guys,

Someone must know whether this is possible or not..

There are only two options
- somehow migrate the BlobInfo data across to the HR app
- manually upload all the blobs again and update the references to
BlobKeys in the entity data

I'm hoping to avoid the latter.

Any input on this would be appreciated