hi all:
I've searched this forum but seems none thread cover this topic:

enviroment: GAE+GDate+Dev mode+Proxy

Now my servlet need to retrieve data using the Gdata API, i'm using proxy to
connect to the net, Gdata seem does not using the proxy i set in VM
arguments when launching GAE. i manually set the proxy before the GData
call, like this:

System.setProperty( "http.proxyHost", "xx.xx.xx.xx" );
System.setProperty( "http.proxyPort", "8080" );

Still not work. it will throw IOException when connection timeout.

Any ideas?
thanks