Hi,

I have been successfully using google app engine under eclipse for quite
awhile. When I tried to deploy an app engine project today from inside
eclipse, I was prompted to log in to my google account. After specifying my
email and password, I click the 'sign in' button and it doesn't do anything
noticable. Anyone else seen this? I am running on Ubuntu 10.04. I've tried a
few different versions of eclipse but got the same result. I've changed my
GWT and google app engine versions as well, to no avail. I also tried
changing my web browser to be 'external' and 'internal', but it's always
launching the internal eclipse web browser.
Any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks, Mike