Hi!

I'm trying to use the Namespace-API to build a multi-tenant app.
Therefore i have defined a filter that sets the Namespace for each request
regarding to the User making the request.
However, if there's a new Request before the current request finishes its
datastore-operation, the namespace would be overwritten by the new request
and the current operation would have an incorrect namespace.
I could also set the namespace before each datastore operation, but the
problem would be the same.If another request overwrites the namespace before
the operation is finished, the data in the database will be messed.
Is there a way to set the namespace for an entire request?
Or should i try to build some kind of Mutex around the NamespaceManager?

Any suggestions to solve this problem are welcome :)

Thx in advance