Hi,

I'm using the Blobstore service to upload files in my webapp and found
that that service doesn't work properly when I have multiple versions
of my app.

The problem is that my "successUrl", the one passed in the
createUploadUrl(...) method, is not being called after the form is
submitted ... well the URL is called but the one in the default
version of the app.
If I'm testing version 2 of the app and the default version is 1 ....
the upload ends calling the "successUrl" but in version 1 of the
app !!??

Has anybody experienced that issue?

I have tried different types of URLs when calling the
createUploadUrl(...) just in case the one I was using was wrong, but
haven't had any luck ...

I tried absolute to the site URLs (eg. /blobstore/uploaded.jsp),
relative URLs (eg. uploaded.jsp), absolute URLs (http://
2.appname.appspot.com/blobstore/uploaded.jsp) and none of them work
with any other version than the default one.

Looking into the logs it calls the uploaded.jsp on the default version
of the app when using the first type of URL (/blobstore/uploaded.jsp).

This is a sample code I'm using for the upload form:

<%@ page import="com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.BlobstoreService"
%>
<%@ page
import="com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.BlobstoreServiceFactory" %>
<%
        BlobstoreService blobstoreService =
BlobstoreServiceFactory.getBlobstoreService();
%>
        <form action="<%= blobstoreService.createUploadUrl("/blobstore/
uploaded.jsp") %>" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
                <input type="file" name="file">
                <input type="submit" value="Submit">
        </form>

Thanks