Hi,
thanks a lot for the info.
I did not even upload to App Engine, just using the development server. So I
guess there is just the default version?

My servlet is never called, so I cannot even send a redirect yet.
I just end up with an entry in the  __BlobUploadSession__ table and I assume
that I may need to turn on some flags to call my success path after upload?

Is there a way to turn on debug logging for the core services?

Thanks!

Daniel