Hello

I have a problem to initiate my local datastore with test data.
I have created a unit test to populate my local datastore and create
the file local_db.bin. (ApplicationId and versionId correctly set)
Everything looks ok. But when I use this binary file with the local
server in the war/WEB-INF/appengine-generated I can not browse my
entities. Nothing is displayed with the admin console.
I can create entities directly from my application and these ones are
visible.

Could you help me please?

Thanks

PA