I'm a developer on the application ridersofgilead, but when I try to
use the toolbar inside eclipse to deploy the application I get this
error

Unable to update:
java.io.IOException: Error posting to URL:
https://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id=ridersofgilead&version=3&;
404 Not Found
This application does not exist (app_id=u'ridersofgilead').

But when I run "appcfg.sh update war" and provide my email address and
password at the script prompts it uploads correctly.

If it matters the application is registered under a google apps domain
and my email address is under a seperate google apps domain.

Ryan