Hey,

I have a "parent" entity which has a Set of "child" entities, as
follows:

class Parent {

@Persistent @Element(dependent = "true")
private Set<Child> children;

}

When I delete the "Parent" entity I get the following exception:

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Cannot read fields from a deleted object
FailedObject:com.google.appengine.api.datastore.Key:Parent("1000345345456567676")/
Child(2)

It seems JDO deletes the "Parent" entity before the "Child" objects in
the dependent Set property, which causes the above exception to appear
when the Child entities in the Set are themselves deleted. Does anyone
know how to solve this issue?

FYI when I delete the parent entity I use pm.deletePersistent() within
a transaction.

Thanks