I did as you said in 1 --> did nothing

after I did as you said in 2   --> the logs started to appear in my
development eclipse console (*which is really great! , thx , although
only warning and above logs :()

did as you said in 3, but did not helped :(

i tired this
.level = WARNING
dr.todo.beans.[...].level = FINE

and this
.level = WARNING
dr.[...].level = FINE

here an example from the code and the output from the logs

System.err.println("Inside HoursReportBean Constructor
eerrrrrrrrrrrrrr b4");
log.fine("*Inside HoursReportBean Constructor"+":"+new Date());
log.info("*Inside HoursReportBean Constructor"+":"+new Date());
log.warning("**Inside HoursReportBean Constructor"+":"+new Date());
log.severe("**Inside HoursReportBean Constructor"+":"+new Date());
System.err.println("Inside HoursReportBean Constructor
eerrrrrrrrrrrrrr after");

in logs i see the following:

#
2011-06-11 00:58:06.446

[vedmack/1.351054244259633422].<stderr>: Inside HoursReportBean
Constructor eerrrrrrrrrrrrrr b4

#
W 2011-06-11 00:58:06.449

dr.todo.beans.HoursReportBean <init>: **Inside HoursReportBean
Constructor:Sat Jun 11 07:58:06 UTC 2011

#
E 2011-06-11 00:58:06.450

dr.todo.beans.HoursReportBean <init>: **Inside HoursReportBean
Constructor:Sat Jun 11 07:58:06 UTC 2011

#
W 2011-06-11 00:58:06.450

[vedmack/1.351054244259633422].<stderr>: Inside HoursReportBean
Constructor eerrrrrrrrrrrrrr after

4) its already with lower cases,,,,