Hi!

I have a very strange problem when retrieving entities from the
datastore (I'm using Twig as my persistence framework.)

Let's say a have an entity of the type A which looks something like:

class A
{
  private String someString;
  @Embed
  private B b;
  @Embed
  private ArrayList<C> cList;
}

Now sometimes when reading an entity A with a given key (which is 100%
valid -> i can see this entity in the admin console) the operation
does return an object of the type B or C (or any other type of any of
A's fields.)
So basically the read/find command returns any of A's fields instead
of the entity A.
Any ideas?

Thanks,