Hi experts,

In GWT 2.3.0 I use custom icons in my map as markers. I would love to change
the icon which is currently selected. This Icon should be similar to the
original one (i.e. highlighted). I thought about different ideas which all
are somehow difficult for me to realize:

1. As the icons are (and have to be) stored in a blobdatastore I was
thinking about painting a second Icon and storing it in the datastore.
Unfortunately I did not find a way to draw in an existing blobimage.
2. changing the style of the icon (i.e. adding a colored border).
Unfortunately the icon or the marker has no "setstyle" method. Is the
uibinder a possiblel way to do that? I see a Problem in changing the style
of only the selected marker/icon.
3. Repainting the icon on client side. As far as I have researched this
won't be possible for all browsers.

Do you have any hints for me?