Hello,

Is there any centralized community effort for focusing in particular
end-developer experience for larger scale for App Engine or is Google main
driving force for improvements?

I know that the question sounds a bit odd, but let me explain the
background.

There is a completely open-source, simple methodology to simplify the
end-developer experience and increase productivity. Mainstream IDEs have all
the required tools to achieve this; our experience and demonstrations are
made based on Microsoft's developer environment, but I'm happy to explain
how the same experience is obtainable with relatively small centralized
effort on elsewhere as well.

To show the power of the technology, we have full open-source downloads and
video demonstrations on simplifying Android client + full-enterprise-grade
back-end (that currently on Microsoft stack) to a level where any logically
thinking person can start making applications.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B3366B17004D5DB9

Now the reason I'm posting this here is, that while we have the resources
and knowledge to put this on Microsoft cloud (Windows Azure), it would be
really neat to support Google's App Engine as a back-end as well.

We'll be pushing Android development to simple web-page or even within the
Android itself, and for that back-end Google's own App Engine would serve
the best.

Our own resources are somewhat limited, so in case community or Google gets
interested, I'm more than happy to write out how simple a task it would be.

Br,

Kalle Launiala, CTO of Citrus Solutions Oy