Hi All,

I developed a project using spring roo and spring tool suite STS using
the following commands

persistence setup --database GOOGLE_APP_ENGINE --provider DATANUCLEUS
--applicationId trialdeck
entity --class ~.domain.Speaker --testAutomatically
field string --fieldName fullName --notNull
field string --fieldName email --notNull --regexp ^([0-9a-zA-Z]([-.
\w]*[0-9a-zA-Z])*@([0-9a-zA-Z][-\w]*[0-9a-zA-Z]\.)+[a-zA-Z]{2,9})$
field string --fieldName city
field date --fieldName birthDate --type java.util.Date --notNull
field string --fieldName bio
entity --class ~.domain.Presentation --testAutomatically
field string --fieldName title --notNull
field string --fieldName description --notNull
field string --fieldName speaker --notNull
gwt setup
controller all --package ~.web
security setup

after compliation and before deployment .. i got an error saying that
appengine-web.xml and web.xml files are not found in target.

I copies those files and the deployment was done sucessfull

When i started the application i got an erro

Could not instantiate listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
        at com.google.appengine.runtime.Request.process-
cdd6144170db76f4(Request.java)

EXCEPTION
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter
        at com.google.appengine.runtime.Request.process-
cdd6144170db76f4(Request.java)

If anyone have solution . .please let me know

thank you all