We are using Vosao CMS (for Java GAE) to run our sites. Unfortunately
since the July 15 updates, all images, css, js etc which is stored in
the datastore is no longer accessible, and returns a server error.

One of our sites that runs Vosao is: http://www.formreturn.com

For a list of some other sites that run Vosao (and all have the same
issue), look at the list at the bottom of this page:
http://code.google.com/p/vosao/

Does anyone else have problems with their Java GAE since the
maintenance?