Hi,

I have seen similar error message posted in groups. I just wanted to see if
this is fixed in current release or we shouldn't use this paradigm at all..

class A{
}

class B extends class A {
}

class MyClass {
List<A> aList;
List<b> bList;

I get the error

javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Error in meta-data for
com.xxx.persistence.XXX.data: Class com.xxx.persistence.XXX has multiple
relationship fields of type com.xxx.persistence.SmartItem: data and
birthdayData.  This is not yet supported.
        at
org.datanucleus.jdo.NucleusJDOHelper.getJDOExceptionForNucleusException(NucleusJDOHelper.java:354)
        at
org.datanucleus.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.getObjectById(JDOPersistenceManager.java:1676)

I also see this property that we could set.

<property name="datanucleus.appengine.allowMultipleRelationsOfSameType"
value="true" />

Should this work or we CANNOT have references to multiple fields of same type
from my main class? Is this a limitation only on GAE? Any comments are
appreciated.

Thanks

Neeli