We've been using memcache to cache detached JDO objects successfully.

However we tried to do a new release today and a new error has popped
up:

"...JDODetachedFieldAccessException... yet this field was not detached
when you detached the object"

The first time we retrieve an object using JDO and access it's fields
everything is ok.  But if we detach and save that object to memcache,
retrieve the object from memcache, and try to access a String field we
get the above error.

Any ideas why this started happening?

Thanks,

Mike