Given the current version of my game, the answer would be no. The only thing
I need for now is to know who has won at the end. This may change later on
though.
I have seen that Ehcache can be integrated in
GAE<http://ehcache.org/documentation/googleappengine.html>,
but as far as I know it doesn't provide any hook to plug a listener in
before the removal occurs.

Anyway, thanks for your answer :)
--
Sébastien Tromp