I am experimenting with <async-session-persistence enabled="true"
queue-name="default"/> to store https session data; at first it seems
to work fine with the "default" default queue settings; multithreading
is switched on for the application.

It appears that there is some kind of collision, as the tasks seem to
succeed when the rate of incoming requests is low.

When I open a browser window and reload 50 pages from the site at once
it seems to work fine and the queue is filled up with some tasks. Most
ot the tasks succeed.

The problem is that around 30% of the "async-session-persistence"
tasks fail repeatedly with HTTP status code 415 (Unsupported Media
Type) and there is no further indication of the cause in the queue or
in the server log.