Hi,

>From my understanding, an application with different enabled versions is
exactly the same as multiple applications sharing same billing quota and
same datastore.

If that's the case, then is it suggested to use it like:

1) deploy python, java or go into different versions so that different SDKs
can be used to serve different purpose on same set of data, or
2) split large application into small modules, say crons / crud admins,
etc, each part are relatively small so that to have a better cold start
performance and less memory usage

Some questions:
1) Is there any performance bottleneck for those non-default versions? eg,
max instance can't exceed certain no?
2) How transactions are managed across different versions? eg, can I assume
version 1 can't commit changes to certain entity group if version 2 has
already started one on that entity group?

What's your opinion? any drawbacks of doing so? or am I wrong with how app
engine manages versions?