I've restored the sample groovlet, and fixed the test, and pushed those
changes to GitHub, sorry for the inconvenience.
I'll certainly release a point release sometime soon, in case people find
some bugs, and the template will be fixed in there, but if you're impatient,
you can pick up the two files (the test and the groovlet) from GitHub.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager