Hi,

I was deploying my app to google appengine server and ran into 409 conflict
error. I deployed the app hundred of times in last month. I ran into this
409 conflict error sometimes and I just waited for 2-3 minutes and I could
redeploy. This time the 409 error persists. I looked at similar posts and
all point to appcfg rollback option. I followed the instructions and did a
cmd line

appcfg rollback <my app name>
appcfg rollback <my app name>/war

but I always get back the error saying
Unable to find the webapp directory <my app name>

Can someone help? I am stuck with this whole morning today.