Hi, i'm doing some ressearch, because i want to do some rest services.
I can do this by uusing Spring MVC + Jackson
But i'm thinking in use some kind of stuff that integrates better with
appengine.
Im thinking in use : Guice + Jersey .
But, i could not find some good examples on the web. I found this  :

http://blog.iparissa.com/jersey-guice-on-google-app-engine-java/

but i cant find the jersey-guice(wich contains GuiceContainer).

Is this the best way to build a rest service in Java + Appengine?

May i use Spring or Guice to acomplish this?

Thanks!