Hi all.

I have the same problem. and I got the information about this problem
from Japanese Googler
on "Google-App-Engine-Japan".
(http://groups.google.com/group/google-app-engine-japan/browse_thread/
thread/e76433f009f77e97)

Appengine have taken a new, strict, rule for authorize sender-mail-
address.

What is the rule? I don't know.
But I got some information for this problem.

* sender-mail-address must be defined as "Owner".
* sender-mail-address must be "Billing Administrator".
* "Federated Login" account can't send a mail without googler's help.
(SDK's bug?)

After you meet these requirements,
you can send a mail from your email-address

 ...if your email-address not includes "." (dot).

The email-address with "." (dot) can't send a mail.
(java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unauthorized Sender: Unauthorized
sender)
This exception occurred by SDK bug.

* The bug is now on fixing.

-- Taiga <tsutsumita...@gmail.com>