For the past few days, I start to use DeferredTask extensively for
numerical calculation. Results of my numerical calculation are good,
but there is one huge problem. The 'Total Stored Data' increases from
3.00 GBytes to 11.50 GBytes. Since my numerical calculation does not
save entities into datastore, the large increase in 'Total Stored
Data' must be caused by DeferredTask.

Instead of using DeferredTask, I have changed my code to use task
queue directly. For each cycle of my numerical calculation, the
increase in 'Total Stored Data' drops from 0.73 GBytes to 0.02 GBytes.

My billing 'Total Stored Data' should decrease from 11.50 GBytes to
3.00 GBytes. So far there is no sign of such observation.

DeferredTask should delete stored entities after task queue job is
completed. Is there a method to clear entities stored by DeferredTask?