Thanks for your feedback.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe what you are referring to is
authenticated access to these documents. That's what I want to avoid and why
these documents are web published and accessible to all.

Or is it possible tot retreive these documents with gdata client without
being authenticated when document is published on the web?

If so, do you happen to have some example code?

BR