After trying to delete my datastore completely and failing with this
exception (thats now I guess is because I didn't turn appstats off):

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: illegal key.path.element.type:
_Stat_Kind_IsRootEntity_
The datastore viewer stop working and shows: Oops! We couldn't retrieve your
list of Kinds.
I am using many namespaces, if I set a namespace and query "SELECT *" I see
the data, but when I try to delete it from the datastore viewer I get a
"SERVER ERROR".

If any gae team member see this, my app-id is "wo-test".

Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks

--
Guit: Elegant, beautiful, modular and *production ready* gwt applications.

http://code.google.com/p/guit/