I configured my web.xml to enable appstats for my cron job. My cron job is
handled by a servlet at the URL /cron/myjob and execute once an hour. When I
access the appstats admin interface. I can see stats about /appstats URLs
but not about /cron. I was expecting appstats to record events everytime the
cron job has been executed. Here is my web.xml conf:

<filter>
<filter-name>appstats</filter-name>
<filter-class>com.google.appengine.tools.appstats.AppstatsFilter</filter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>logMessage</param-name>
<param-value>Appstats available: /appstats/details?time={ID}</param-value>
</init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>appstats</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/cron/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
<!-- AppStats Servlet -->
<servlet>
<servlet-name>appstats</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>com.google.appengine.tools.appstats.AppstatsServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>appstats</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/appstats/*</url-pattern>