I still cant sign in from eclipse Helios, but I was able to deploy
using this cmd:

set GAESDK=C:\eclipse\plugins
\com.google.appengine.eclipse.sdkbundle_1.5.0.r36v201105092302\appengine-
java-sdk-1.5.0
set JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_25
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -cp "%GAESDK%\lib\appengine-tools-api.jar"
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg update war

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4969