Following is the solution I am planning to implement for a similar case in
my application.  But, it depends on your data.
*Method 1*
* Create 3-4 additional properties in the BOOK kind.  Like for example,
word1, word2, word3 properties etc.
* Split the book title into words and store each word into a property.
* With objectify, then you can do the above split login in the PrePersist
method
* Do the query with word1, word2 and word3 properties.  This means,
additional 2-3 queries will be performed.

*Method 2
** Create a KIND BookWords
{
   @Long id
   Key<Book> bookKey
   String word
}

* Split the book tile and for each word add a row in the BookWords table.
* If, interested in case insensitive searches, convert the 1 letter of the
split word into upper/lower case and created additional rows in KIND
BookWords
* Do a query with the BookWords, and then get all the Book Keys.
* Now do a query with the Book

-Aswath
www.AccountingGuru.in