Hi,

I am trying to query my appengine data  datastore on my laptop using
RemoteAPI. I am using JDO Query object to query the data. I have setup all
the required datanuclues setup on my local box. When I run the following
simple code I see the error. When I run the same Query on appengine as a
servlet it looks ok but when I run it on my localbox, i have this error. Any
thoughts?

INFO: Listener found initialisation for persistable class
com.neeli.data.EventTask

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.appengine.api.datastore.Blob cannot
be cast to java.util.HashMap

at com.neeli.data.EventTask.jdoReplaceField(EventTask.java)

at com.neeli.data.EventTask.jdoReplaceFields(EventTask.java)

import com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller;

import com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiOptions;

import com.neeli.data.EventTask;

import java.io.IOException;

import javax.jdo.Query;

import javax.jdo.PersistenceManager;

import java.util.List;

public class RemoteApiTest {

RemoteApiOptions options = new RemoteApiOptions()

            .server("myapp.appspot.com", 443)

            .credentials(<username>, <password>);

RemoteApiInstaller installer = new RemoteApiInstaller();

installer.install(options);

try {

PersistenceManager pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();

//DatastoreService ds = DatastoreServiceFactory.getDatastoreService();

Query query = pm.newQuery(EventTask.class);

 List<EventTask> results = (List<EventTask>) query.execute();

if (!results.isEmpty()) {

for (EventTask task : results) {

System.out.println("taskId = " + task.getTaskId() + "; taskTitle = " +
task.getTitle());

}

} else {

System.out.println("No data");