That is the 404 error page from Google which is what led me to believe
that there is a probelm
with ghs.google.com and CNAME resolution.

As mentioned in one of above replies, we did try a proxy in US and we
get the same 404 page.
and as expected for you in Thailand you get the same.

Also, we haven't made any change to our code or application or
application setting over the last 2 weeks ( during the application was
working fine )
until 29th August.