Are you seeing this on production or development? You should not see this behaviour on production just on local dev.

Hth

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

On Sep 5, 2011 12:56 PM, kt <kanutripa...@cypatterns.com> wrote:
Hi,
Here is my situation:
1. Store an entity with 5 properties.
2. Update one property of an entity by looking up the entitiy using it's key.
3. Now search the database for all saved entities using a property based search.
When I look at the property I updated in step 2 in the same entity returned from step 3, sometimes I see the updated data sometimes I see the old data. A subsequent query returns the updated data.

It appears that the data updates are sometimes not immediately shown if the entity is returned using a query other than the key based query.

What am I doing wrong?