Hi everyone,

Since yesterday I saw that I owe to google 2.4$ and that the payment
failed. When I go to "Billing Settings" I see this message:

"On this page you can set your weekly spend to any value at or below
$0.00. If you want to raise the weekly spend above $0.00, you will
have to adjust it once you have finished taking over as billing
administrator."

Also, there is another message: "Since the last billing adminstrator
had a payment fail, there isn't a billing administrator."

What does it mean? It looks to me like a bug on appengine's side,
because I double checked my credit card it is fully functional.
I need to increase my daily budget because I want to move my
application to the high replication datastore as the master/slave is
slow and makes me losing 1-2 potential customers every day.
Could someone please let me know something?

appid: domodentweb

Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

Nicanor Cristian Babula.