Hi Mauricio, I think I need more information:
What relationships do you have between your entities?
For the Conversation/Comment example above I can derive something like
this:
   ===============
    Conversation
    --------------
       commentKey: Key
       status: String
       rank: Integer
    --------------
       findConversationKeysForCommentVisibleRanked(Integer, Key):
List<Key>
    Comment
       key: Key

Relationships?  And what version of the appengine-datanucleus plugin
are you using (1.x or 2.x?)
And are you using the default jdoconfig.xml or other PMF/level1/2
cache configurations?