Hi all,

I've been testing a small app that uses the Channel service.  As of this
morning, my client is unable to connect to the channel.  Instead I get a
'Service for "ea" is not registered' exception.  This has previously been
working for a few days without incident.

The rest of the application seems to be functioning properly.  There are no
errors in the log and none of my quotas are anywhere close to being used up.

Does anybody have any ideas on what the problem might be, or how I can
proceed to debugging it?  As near as I can tell the Channel Service is a bit
of a black box - great if it works, but no obvious way to dig deeper if
something goes wrong.

Regards,
Ami.