Hello all,
I'm trying to get rid of unnecessary JARs in my project, as I don't
use any ORMs a lot of stuff can go. However, when I do that I get
errors from the eclipse plugin saying "The App Engine SDK JAR
datanucleus-appengine-1.0.9.final.jar is missing in the WEB-INF/lib
directory       " and so on.

Everything works fine both in dev and production, but seeing those red
marks and constantly saying "deploy despite errors" is going to drive
me batty, anyone know how to get rid of them?

Thanks!