Hi Kido,

Sorry, I just have a very limited experience with JPA on GAE.
Have a look at this article, it is explained how to execute join
queries in GAE (from 1.3.1):

http://gae-java-persistence.blogspot.com/2010/03/executing-simple-joins-across-owned.html

I haven't tested it, but it would be worth to try your code with the
mentionned option in the persistence unit.

Regards,

JM