Hi,

We've just uploaded the 1.6.0 Prerelease SDKs:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/downloads/list

Please note that new features are not available in production until the
final release, and documentation for these features will be available at
this time as well. Let us know if there are any issues found.

Below are the release notes for this release.

Thanks,
Marzia

App Engine Python SDK - Release NotesVersion
1.6.0===============================- On November 7th, App Engine will
be out of Preview. The new Terms of Service  and previously announced
pricing changes will be in effect. Additionally, all  paid apps are
now covered by our SLA.
http://www.google.com/enterprise/cloud/appengine/pricing.html
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.google.com/enterprise/cloud/appengine/pricing.html&usg=AFQjCNHLmHSEmjYXATqp_0NUEwWrj42Iew>-
Paid apps can now specify the maximum pending latency for instances
and the  minimum number of idle instances for your application in the
Admin Console.- We have released an experimental utility, available in
the Admin Console, to  assist in migrating your application to the
High Replication datastore. This  utility allows you to copy the bulk
of your data in the background, while the  source application is still
serving. You then need a brief read-only period to  migrate your
application data while you copy the data that has changed from  the
time the original copy started.- Blobstore, which was previously
limited to apps with billing enabled, is now  available for all apps.-
We have published a new article on Datastore Index Selection and
Advanced  Search which explains our recent improvements to the query
planner that make  exploding indexes unnecessary.
http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/indexselection.html
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/indexselection.html&usg=AFQjCNHkrsOaq9f9Qg0aBTaerMgHa5Ee9Q>-
Applications can now receive xmpp error stanzas at /_ah/xmpp/error.-
In the Admin Console data viewer, you can now filter by namespace from
a drop  down menu, if applicable.- In the Admin Console's Datastore
Statistics, we now offer namespace suggest  for filtering stats.- We
have released as experimental the full MapReduce framework.- The
mail_stub.get_sent_messages() call now returns EmailMessage
instances.- Fixed an issue when setting an initial_value in
memcache.incr unexpectedly  returned a string.
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=2012
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail%3Fid%3D2012&usg=AFQjCNGI7TEXAwG5pN-P6EkNlpZ0R37Udw>-
Fixed an issue where DoS stats in the Admin Console didn't work for
High  Replication apps.
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5237
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail%3Fid%3D5237&usg=AFQjCNGuVDHsDyR1cafiy6ZPGheJrSZi-Q>

App Engine Java SDK - Release NotesVersion 1.6.0=============- On
[...]
Added API functionality for making calls to the Memcache API
asynchronously.- In the Memcache API, getIdentifiable() and
putIfUntouched() now support  batch operations.- We've added a page,
/_ah/admin/capabilitiesstatus, to the dev console that  allows you to
configure the capability state of the local API implementations  when
running locally.- We've added LocalCapabilitiesServiceTestConfig to
the testing API, which  allows you to configure the capability state
of the local API implementations  in your tests.- The Datastore API
now supports callbacks that can execute before or after  put() and
delete() calls.- The queue-name argument is now optional for
async-session-persistence in  appengine-web.xml.- Fixed a
ClassNotFound error when using async-session-persistence.
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5774
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail%3Fid%3D5774&usg=AFQjCNGDdOWuFFq_OLIt6LUgwLonZLy44Q>-
Fixed an issue with memcache serialization when using a entity key
with a name  that points to the same reference as the key's parent.
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=2088
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail%3Fid%3D2088&usg=AFQjCNGidjOnQR03wpFI7X7WD_Mn9PUojw>-