http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/xtend/#embracejava

I posted this in the Objectify group but figure I'd open it to a larger
audience as I got no one who had tried it.  I'm trying to decide if it's
worth the time to wade through the concepts and tutorials and get it
working in the GAE environment.

A lot of the stuff in it looks neat  (brings the java language closer to
C#) but I only have a limited amount of time to twiddle on my side project.

If anyone who has used this could share their experience, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
TF