What is the full error including the classpath on the console?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

On Nov 13, 2011 5:27 PM, Howon Song <hs...@cornell.edu> wrote:
my Guestbook.jsp files currently is written as

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>

This is a blank jsp file. It is run without problems locally, but when
I try to deploy on web it would give me "failed to compile jsp files."
From research, the most probable cause for this is that I haven't set
a classpath for jdk, and the project is primarily running on jre.
However, I am not sure how to address that problem. What I have tried
so far are 1)changing system environmental variables, 2)changing
compiler settings under project-> properties -> Java compiler,
3)playing around with Java Build Path.
I think I can solve the problem if I know exactly what I have to do
with the Java Build Path. I tried JRE System Library from the Build
Path, but then I would get a different error message that I need a
JVM. I've tried adding the jdk/bin directory somehow into the build
path, but I might have done it wrong.
Could somebody please help me?
Thank you very much for your help and valuable time.