I'm using Spring AOP with

<context:spring-configured />

in my applicationContext.xml to automatically inject an
ObjectifyFactory in my domain instances while doing e.g. new
Customer().

In local environment this works always without any issues so far.

However on the Google infrastructure I keep experiencing problems.
E.g. after making a new deployment it suddenly does not works anymore
(and no ObjectifyFactory is injected in the domain instances anymore).
If I then do another deployment - without changing anything - it works
again. I've experienced this a couple of times now. I even noticed
that it stopped working after a new deployment, and the following day
it started working without making a new deployment.

I always was able to workaround this, but now whatever I do I keep
getting this error, and locally it (off course) it just works.

I was wondering if other people are also experiencing this behavior
with Spring AOP?

I also feel unsure about going to production with my app...