Hi Jeff,
I don't know why did you send me this email, it has nothing to do with my
problem.
I'll be glad to get some help with what I've described.

my problem issue:
*'appcfg.cmd update' response with: " java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:
\aviv\Guestbook\WEB-INF\appengine-web.xml"
although the file is located under WEB-INF.*

Thanks,
Aviv.