Guys,

I've upgraded to Java SDK to 1.6.0,
I am getting about million log messages such as:

[ERROR] 2011-12-13 10:12:15.442:INFO::Logging to STDERR via
org.mortbay.log.StdErrLog
[ERROR] FINER: XToolkit.callTimeoutTasks(): current
time=1,323,771,110,116;  tasks=null

For some reason logs are being redirected to STDERR,
p.s - This is not happening with older versions of the SDK.

I'm executing the dev env via the GWT AppLauncher
(com.google.appengine.tools.development.gwt.AppEngineLauncher)

Thanks,

Asaf.