Hi Simon,

Yes, This is my first attempt to deploy the application using google
application engine. And i am getting the same error in my browser too.

More over i just need one more clarification..

I am trying to use Javax.naming jar in the google application but it
seems it not supporting that particular jar. Is their any other
alternative way such that to implement the JMS concept in the Google
Application.

Regards,
Suresh