I got an upgrade to GAE 1.6.1 and suddenly I see these errors when booting
my app :

WARNING: Class
com.google.appengine.repackaged.com.google.io.protocol.ProtocolMessage
loaded from file:/home/koen/workspace/klawt/war/WEB-INF/lib/google_sql.jar
has a dependency on class
com.google.appengine.repackaged.com.google.io.protocol.ProtocolMessage,
which is not part of App Engine's supported API.

You are strongly discouraged from using this class - your app may stop
working in production at any moment.

I cannot remove google_sql.jar either, then Eclipse tells me the jar in my
project are not synced with the GAE SDK libs.

Any thoughts ?

thx
K.