It appears as if the URL being constructed when the GET request is passed
to the task queue system is being rejected.

Any chance you can print out the string "emailList" - I'm curious what is
causing the problem.

BTW the typo in Invalud will be fixed - remider to self, learn to spell.

Gianni Mariani
Google, Sydney